Tuesday 5 July 2011

Free Gifts & New Arrivals!!

Ive had a brilliant weekend my lad had 5 friends around Saturday playing in the pool, it was hectic but such good fun~!!
On Sunday we took my son and his Friend to the zoo it was brilliant..
The new dinosaurs at Chester zoo

Free Gifts
The vouchers have now finished you can still use any that you were entitled to from previous orders, thanks
Orders £10+ Free playboy tester eyeshadow primped & proper

Orders £20+ Free playboy tester eyeshadow velvet rope + above

Orders £30+ Playboy bronzer glamour bay + 1 of each from above.
Orders £40+ Fake bake lipgloss golden babe +1 of each from above.

New Arrivals
Mac Studio Fix
NC40
NC30
NC25
NC35
NW35

Thanks very much for looking hope you all had a great weekend..
thanks
x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered last week and got my package today - thank you so much, I really love the products! Greetings from Germany :)

Madlen said...

i received a package from you today.I'm so in love with the products:X.Thanks

Post a Comment

 
©Cosmetics-Skincare.co.uk -Theme by SuperficialBeauty.com