Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mac and Holiday!!

Well its nearly time for my holiday, in case you did not read my previous posts i am going to egypt on the 12th november until the 26th. Its my birthday while im there i will be 30, not many people new that as i always say im 26, but oh well they do now!!
So i will close my shop on the 11th at 12 oclock so i will have chance to complete all my posting.
I will reopen on the 27th as we do not get back until late on the 26th, but as it falls on a Saturday and my son will be off school i will not be posting until the Monday, all orders and messages will be replied to on the Monday.
Also i have had a Mac order in, im so pleased as there is loads of new and older shades ive not had for a while and im going to choose some myself for my holls..
Here's the list
New Arrivals Mac Eyeshadows
Naval.
Nocturnelle.
Post Haste.
Purple Haze.
Scene.
Tempting.
Deep Truth.
Warming Trend.
Creme DeViolet.
Back In Stock
Bitter.
B-rich.
Carbon.
Cool Heat.
Coppering.
Cork.
Dazzlelight.
Femme Fi.
Flip.
Henna.
Hush.
Knight Divine.
Naked Lunch.
Plum Dressing.
Soot.
Top Knot.
100 Strokes.
Swiss Chocolate.
Modelette.
Contrast.

Well thats them all some fab shades for Christmas, thanks so much to all my customers!! And Followers too!! I will be giving away some free stuff on the run up to Christmas so please check back soon!!
Thanks to you all!! My shop means the world to me and your lovely comments make my day!!
Take Care
Laura and John
(i thought i should mention the partner, not that he ever does any work..lol)
Thanks
xx

2 comments:

Mrs. Feel Good said...

I wish you a nice holiday in Egypt! Have fun! :o)

cosmetics-skincare said...

thanks so much, take care laura

Post a Comment

 
©Cosmetics-Skincare.co.uk -Theme by SuperficialBeauty.com