Wednesday 22 September 2010

Free benefit Eyeshadow!

Just a quick post as im very busy today, mainly because ive spent half the morning on argos taking advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free on all toys! Which is fab as my lad loves lego (you might have noticed by my previous posts) and coming up to Christmas as well its brilliant!
 Anyway as most of my customers orders are quite big i thought i would offer a free benefit eyeshadow to all orders over £50 until October 1st.
So if your order is over £50 let me know the shade you require in the notes page when ordering, else i will just select you one at random. Choose from - guess again, blushing bride, fishnets, guess again, shallow, soft shoulder & moody.
Anyway thats all for today, as i better get some work done...
Thanks to all my followers & customers, take care..

2 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

This offer is great! I'll try to buy something before October 1st

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

cosmetics-skincare said...

great thanks a million, take care laura

Post a Comment

 
©Cosmetics-Skincare.co.uk -Theme by SuperficialBeauty.com